Windows Server Administration Fundamentals course is LIVE!


Greetings True Believers,

After a number of long months, I finally released my first video course with Pluralsight. It covers Windows Server Administration Fundamentals and is based around the Microsoft MTA exam, 98-365. It is based on Windows Server 2008 R2, and I it's a great foundation course for those new to IT or needing basic knowledge of servers. This part of the course focuses on servers in general, installing the OS, and other general server tasks. Part 2 of the course will focus into specific roles such as DNS, DHCP, AD, etc. That should be out over the summer

If you are not a Pluralsight subscriber, you can sign up for a free 10-day trial here.

Big thanks go out to friends and family especially my wife, Mel, for putting up with the project while we transitioned through home building/apartment living to our new home. Thanks for your support:) Also, my editor Lisa Szpunar who kept me sane and got the course to the finish line.

Till next time...Mike

Comments

Mike said…
Any plans for part 2?
Mike said…
Any plans for part 2?
Karl said…
Could direct me to the "Demo: Working with Server Manager"? It seems as though it didnt make the finalized upload.

It should be located in the Server configuration & Management directly after server manager and before other management tools. This is in the fundamentals 1 course.

I figured this might be a faster way of getting a response, since this you moderate this content. The response time on plurals sites is 30+ days.

Thanks for the time and attention
Michael Bender said…
Many apologies for the late reply...The original files for this course were on an old computer and It's taken me a while to locate them. I'm in the process of determining how we get the demo into the current posts.

Thanks for the heads up!