Windows Server Administration Fundamentals - Part II is LIVE!!!


At long last, Part II of my Windows Server Administration Fundamentals course on Pluralsight.com has made it through the gauntlet of production, and it's now available to all Plursalsight subscribers. Many of you have reached out to me inquiring about the status of this course and I'm happy it's finally available for you.

Like part I, it is based around the Microsoft MTA exam, 98-365. While the MTA exam is based on Windows Server 2008 R2 (and thus the videos as well), I created the course to provide you rock solid fundamentals on DNS, DHCP, AD, and File/Print Services that will translate to whatever Windows OS you are using. It's a great foundational course for those new to IT or needing basic knowledge of servers.

To get an idea of the style of the course, check out the video below:






If you are not a Pluralsight subscriber, you can sign up for a free 10-day trial here.

Till next time...Mike

Comments