I could be...




Enjoying the outdoors...



Raking leaves...



Cleaning out my garage...






But, I'm sitting in my office GEEKIN that I got both WSV and ESX running and BUILDING VMs. WSV was an easy fix. When the blades were deployed, both the AMD Processor Virtualization and XD/NX (eXecute Disable/No Execute) in the BIOS were both disable. Couple keystrokes and I've got a Server 2008-based hypervisor. I'm building an intial S2kOcho base image to begin laying out my test farm. Plan is to get 2 external clients, ISA 2006 DMZ, Full 08 AD/TS and play with implementing Exchange 2007 sp1 which supports 08.


For those playing with WSV, John Howard from Microsoft has a great article on does/don't on how to get it running.


WSV running on Server 2008 RC0


VMware Virtual Infrastructure Client connected to ESX 3.0.2 Blade Server

Comments