Fall already...


It seems like only yesterday...

Well, I am back in the saddle and ready to roll. As many of you know, the summer has been super crazy with the Book (still is till Oct 13th!!), but I'm finally get a handling on juggling everything.

Unfortunately, School, The Book, and home life has taken a toll on the blog. I'm hoping to rectify that in the coming weeks as I continue bloggin about cool things in technology and my new workout regime.

I'll probably need to change the title as some posts will be on technology and other's will be on triathlon/cycling training & racing.

As for technology, here are some ideas I have...
-Finish my blog series on learning Server 2008 in your own home
-Highlighting the newest and freshest tech toyz, sites and apps...
-How I'm building a Hot DR site for a SMB client using cheap & reliable Virtual Servers on the Web...Rockin Cloud Computing!

What I need from you? Keep me honest...If I'm not posting regularly, FLAME ME! Most of you know how to get a hold of me, so do it. Also, if you get into a cool beta or find a great new app/site, post it as a comment or drop me an email. I love BETA testing!!!

Talk to you Soon!

Comments