The Book...

March 2nd is the date...

Last I heard, my book will be available to the public on March 2nd. Currently, it is listed on Amazon which is kinda cool, though searching by my name was a bit fruitless. I stopped counting the pages to get to my book

Anyway, a number of people have expressed a desire to purchase my book. I'm working on a way to get the book at a discounted price for friends, etc as the retail on Amazon is $101.
MCTS Guide to Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuration (exam #70-642)

However, Tower Books has it for $81.50...
http://www.tower.com/mcts-guide-microsoft-windows-server-2008-network-infastructure-michael-bender-paperback/wapi/113036653


I'll keep you posted...

Mike

Comments

Green Team said…
Mike,

Wow, 2 posts in a row! A new trend maybe? The book sounds cool. Nice to see it online. Did you see Tower has it ranked #20 in the "Networking" bestsellers, even before it's release? Keep me in the loop about getting a copy at a discount. That'll be a signed, 1st ed., right?