Are you looking to step up your game?

Greetings True Believers,

I've got a lot of stuff on my plate, and a bunch of stuff to share with everyone that I'm hoping to get rolling in the next few months so stay tuned.

I wanted to get out a quick blog post about a great resource for IT Pros looking for solid information on Windows 8, Server 2012, Hyper-V and more. It's the Microsoft Certified Community Connection. This is a free resource from Microsoft and just requires a quick registration. Once you register you have access to not only the future events, but all of the events available through MCCC. The only catch is finding the link to the original registration for the event...I'm working on that:)

http://msl-events.cloudapp.net/LobbyArea.aspx

Here are a few of my favorites below. Make sure you sign into MCCC before hitting the hyper-links!
Check them out when you have some time. I'm sure you won't be disappointed...

Stay tuned for more and news on the upcoming challenge, 90 days to MCSA!

Mike

Comments